Wednesday, 19 September 2012

IDEAS FOR THE HAUNTED HOUSE.

IDEAS FOR THE HAUNTED HOUSE.
-Zombies
-Crying Girl
-Haunted house
-Butler flesh wound
-Find key

Why I selected this brief...

I selected this brief as I am able to come up with many ideas to fit the criteria and target audience. The haunted house appeals to most in the category 13-15, both male and female. It should be very stereotypical and so as a fan of horror games such as ‘Left 4 Dead 2’ I seemed more equipped for this brief, this is also what interested me into this brief.
My ideas on storylines...

The player is found at an american style gas/diner. when he goes to pay he is told to go to the boss who is next door. the player ventures next door to pay his debt.
When walking towards the house music builds to create intensity. the door is already openedand the players hand opens the door and door creek


This is the style of zombies I would like on my haunted house as then it pushes the boundaries of the age category. Most games between the ages set at 12 and 15 feature red blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment