Wednesday, 5 December 2012

PRODUCTION DIARY PART 2

After importing my images into Flash using scenes I then needed to look at the different sounds needed. There is a website called freesound.org where I was able to get copyright free music. I chose very ambient music for the horror feel of the project. I then recorded the voice of a man he had a deep voice to improve the butlers appearance. And then deepened the voice using audition and improve the echo necessary. Once completed I saved them as a WAV file. This can then be imported into my flash production.



After writing the script above, i then used voice actors to read from the script. After i then edited the voices  to give them the spooky atmosphere. After importing the voices into the libary i then needed to import them into the final product with their ready made buttons. I then came across the problem of over complicating my scenes with too much actionscript. To battle this i added more scenes with singular action scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment